Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Rob Buick - Triumph




Here's a CD double pack I've put together recently. It's a reissue of the 'Strange Conversation' and 'Black dash Light' albums (which have been posted on this blog previously so I'm not going to bother uploading the files. They're still available for download).
This edition has been remastered so it's been beefed up a tad but the music is all the same otherwise. Hard copies of the previous releases would be difficult to track down so if you want a hard copy of the real thing, this is the go.
If anyone wants a copy, drop me a line as I have a box of them sitting here. Quite a nice little handmade tri-fold cardboard CD pack complete with printed Cd's. Cost would be $15.00 aus dollars.... but if I know you it could be..... less... or free.... depending on how much I like you.... ;)
Here's a discogs link for more details / track listing etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment